"We will strike the place where these launches are made or where they are organised", he told reporters. "At this stage we don't have established proof by our military or from our intelligence services that banned substances have been used against Syrian populations".
"As soon as such proof is established, I will do what I said".
Kagiso Rabada waves Shikhar Dhawan 'goodbye', fined 15% of match fee
His dismissal prompted an aggressive send-off from Rabada, whereas Dhawan walked away without responding. His record has earlier lead to the bowler's suspension from Trent Bridge Test against England.
Regarding the Syrian regime itself, either during or after the conflict; "it will be answerable to worldwide justice" he added.
Macron spoke by phone to Russian President Vladimir Putin on Friday and urged him to call on the Assad regime to "put an end to the unsustainable deterioration of the humanitarian situation in Eastern Ghouta and Idlib".
Last week, addressing the matter of Syria's chemical weapons' use, French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said "all indications" suggested that government forces used chlorine weapons against rebel forces throughout the civil war, although cautiously added that they "hadn't completely documented that".
Actress Minnie Driver quits her Oxfam role over charity sex allegations
The Charity Commission said it had contacted Save The Children to establish if it had records of Ms Miller's complaints. Oxfam has denied covering up the scandal, which triggered the resignation of its deputy chief executive on Monday.
Receiving Putin at Versailles in May 2017, Macron had declared that France would respond immediately to any use of chemical weapons in Syria. Former US President Barack Obama set out a red line for Syria in 2012, when he warned Syrian President Bashar al-Assad that the use, or even the movement, of chemical weapons would trigger US military reprisals.
His comments follow numerous reports of suspected chlorine attacks in Syria since early January. He says a military response is on the table if investigators uncover evidence of a recent sarin attack.
But Defense Minister Florence Parly was more reserved on February 9 when asked if Damascus had crossed the "red line".
Russian Federation threatens to block YouTube and Instagram over political spat
Navalny's Anti-Corruption Foundation to remove the text of the investigation and ordered YouTube to remove Mr. Russia's communications watchdog Roskomnadzor blacklisted the materials following the court order.